• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New 300 rum brass for sale

Porkchop4599

I have 2 unopened 50 round boxes of nosler bass and 1 bag of 100 count Remington brass. All r new and unopened. Would take $420 shipped to your door. Postal money order for payment plz. Would like to sell all together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 9
Well from midway it's 2.72 a piece for the nosler brass. That's 272 and 120 for the Remington brass from miday so that makes 392. Add shipping so what's where I got the price

you don't have to buy them if you don't want them... At least they are new... I've seen 1x fired for not much less lately... Hornady is even over $2 a casing for the rum... I got into enough when the remmy stuff was $1 a case... that was 5 years ago...

I wouldn't pay $2.72 for Nosler brass because I can buy Norma for $2.00. If I had some Remington brass I wouldn't sell it for $1.20 either. Midway can put whatever price they want on Remington brass because they don't have any.

But I would buy that bag of Remington brass for $120 plus $10 for USPS Priority shipping.

No thanks. I don't want to split it up. I don't need to sell it. Just found it laying around when I was looking for something else. I will just put them back where I found them if I can't sell them all

Obviously the seller can do whatever he wants. Nosler's site lists .300 RUM brass at 90 bucks per 50. Remington is around 60 bucks per 50. My simple Montana math puts total cost at about 300 bucks. Hell, I gave some away a couple weeks ago. Just hate to see what happens when some aren't prepared and demand goes up. Tough to swallow any kind of gouging. Guess if I was desperate my thoughts would be different. Good luck with your sale, if you split it, I'll make an offer on the Remington, mtmuley