New .277 cal Hammer Hunter

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Just cut a new Hammer Hunter for the 270 cal. It is designed for a 1-9" twist at sea level. It will run with full stabilization in a 1-10" twist at 4000ft elevation and above. The new Hammer weighed in at 126g and is 1.322" long. Good looking bullet that will run out of the factory 10" twist rifles for guys that have some elevation. It will shoot accurately out of 10 twist at lower elevation just with some loss of bc. Terminal performance is always better with higher stability.

I will post a pic as soon as I can and get them added to the web site as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

Here is a pic next to a .264 130g Nosler AB for comparison.

27126HH.jpeg

Steve

Looks good.
How much red tape your end to get an export licence for overseas orders?

The checking that I have done shows that it is just a matter of making sure that the country that I am shipping to will allow it in. Then just paying the price for shipping.

E mail me and we can figure it out. [email protected]

Steve

I thought the U.S. based companies needed an export licence which cost a fair bit and made it cost prohibitive without huge orders.
I'll try and find those bullets I was PMing you about and get some photos.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.