New 130 nosler rdf

Creedmoor shooter

I'm definitely getting some of these. Looking for experiences with the rdf line. I'll only use them for target and local matches. The BC is for sure impressive. I plan to run rl-26 to see how fast I can pick them but It looks like I can easily run with a 147.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180121-092348.png
    Screenshot_20180121-092348.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 152
I'm going to be all over this.
I have good luck with the 140 RDF, but like the velocity I can get out the 130 Berger.

I'm going to be all over this.
I have good luck with the 140 RDF, but like the velocity I can get out the 130 Berger.
What velocities have you gotten with the 130? I plan on running a 130 berger on top of a case full of rl-26 as soon as it warms up. I'm expecting well over 3k fps. If i can get 3050 it will be worth the switch from my 140 eld

I run a Hex coated one at 2900 with RL16. I've been following you guys running RL26. I just haven't picked any up to try.
I don't do much load development this time of year, definitely getting itchy though.

I run a Hex coated one at 2900 with RL16. I've been following you guys running RL26. I just haven't picked any up to try.
I don't do much load development this time of year, definitely getting itchy though.
I don't develope loads this time of the year either. I'm waiting til spring. I've pushed 140s over 3k but I'm not sure I can get enough rl-26 in the case with the 130 to get super high velocity

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.