Need tripod advice

KTP

I searched and couldn't find anything current so if there's a thread that hits this question please attach.
Im still searching for a tripod that can be used for 1. Calling coyotes 2. Mobile enough for hog hunting and doesn't weigh any more than necessary, and can work for a standing shot and I'm 6'3". Id like it to collapse enough to attach to a backpack.
Along with that, it will be used with a bolt gun and an AR 6.5 grendel with m-lok forearm. I find all the attachment plate offerings a bit confusing. I'm not going to put any restrictions on price but at the same time Id like to do this within reason (I know that is relative)
What has worked for you guys?

In a similar boat. Lost an older bog pod tripod recently and looking for a replacement. Started looking at options that can accommodate picatinny or arca systems - really liked this Leofoto system for an economic setup (Leofoto SA-324C+MA-30L head), and the RRS kits are top of line, but I'm torn. The leofoto/RRS system will allow me to clip in a rifle and use the tripod with bunk/spotter, serving dual purposes for western style hunting, but boy are these setups expensive. The Bog death grip is probably a good option for you too

I've got a BogPod death grip leftover from guiding rich folks in Texas.for.exotics.
Found some guy on Etsy who was doing saddle/head removal kits. Replacing with Sirius pan heads and ARCA plates.
Damned if I can remember his store name.but if you search for it then you should find it. That's what I did.
Replacement stem/head was roughly $70 if you already had the pan head.

*Tried to edit.out the random periods but it didn't work for reasons unknown to me. For every 1 id delete 2 would show up. #WhoKnows

Found it!

Bogpod deathgrip
image.jpg

I went to the Leofoto SO 322C inverted carbon fiber, 2 section tripod with the Leofoto YB 75LK leveling head.

The tripod was on sale at B&H Photo with free shipping at the time I purchased it.

I can't tell you how nice this setup is. What I like the most is the inverted legs with only 2 sections with the twist lock. It's very smooth and fast to adjust to whatever height you need.

The leveling head has 15* articulation, 30* overall. I have found this to be more than enough for what I want to do. This leveling head will accept an arcar rail OR picatinny rail. That really nice as well. If you find the 15* is not enough for where you are, one of the legs can be adjusted in seconds.

You can see more on the specs in the linke provide above.

I have also attached my claw bag to the top without the leveling head. The bag is strapped down to the top by a long piece of double sided velcro. I use this bag when shooting a specialty pistol.

When your done with the hunt, wipe down the legs before you close them up. This helps keep the legs and twist locks clean.