Need Paper Targets for 300, 400, 500, and 600yds Shooting

LDHunter

My reference line says it all. I finally have a target range on one of my hunting leases that provides me with the opportunity to have some real time medium range testing for some of my rifles and loads.

The only problem is that I am not very familiar with shooting at paper much beyond 200yds. I usually just shot at clays, rocks, prairie dogs, and ground hogs out there.

So.... I know that some of you are going to recommend steel plates but I don't have access to that kind of stuff and need to get started.

Does anyone have any Jpegs I could share and print myself or possibly a place I could buy some paper targets suitable for long range?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Try these. The 1 a is what I use for all my 100yd load development. JohnnyK.

Attachments

• 1 A Rifle-Target.pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 159
  • LR BR Target.pdf
    63.9 KB · Views: 132
  • XLong Range Scope Target.pdf
    65.2 KB · Views: 128
  • XLong Range Grid A.pdf
    67.6 KB · Views: 174
  • XL BR Diamond.pdf
    101.7 KB · Views: 110
Buy one of those wire for sale signs, a roll of kraft paper and painters tape, and a cpl packages of the 1"-2"-3" stick-on dots. They'll give you 1/2 minute feedback at 200/400/600.

View attachment TargetLongRange.pdf

Hopefully I attached this successfully. I made this target, which I think some of you will find useful, especially if you can print on 11"x17" paper. Your shots can be dropping as much as 12" and you're still on paper. You'll need to rotate the image clockwise 90 degrees for it to make sense.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.