• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Need New Home for Dad's Reloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

windypants

If you see something you are interested in, PM me and we'll make a deal. B2.jpghornady.jpgsierra.jpgspeer.jpg .22 FMJ--$100 shipped.
Manuals--$10/ea. OBO '03 Hornady and '03 Sierra are sold.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the 6mm bullets text me at 920 290 6406
Sent a PM requesting pricing as well. Rather frustrating as all for sale posts are supposed to have pricing per forum rules. Don't have time to sit in front of my computer while working. Would rather just be able to say "I'll take it" and send a PM per forum rules.

Sorry guys, I'm a little overwhelmed with the responses. I didn't know if any body would even want any of this stuff. I'm responding to PM's as fast as I can. 6mm's are probably sold but haven't heard for sure.

Sorry guys, I'm a little overwhelmed with the responses. I didn't know if any body would even want any of this stuff. I'm responding to PM's as fast as I can. 6mm's are probably sold but haven't heard for sure.
Just disregard my PM request for pricing on the 6mm's. Wouldn't have asked if I knew they were sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts