• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

need mark 5 wby fibermark stock right hand

I believe weatherby uses Bell & Carlson now you might just go to their site and order a B&C Medalist stock for a Mark V 6 lug or 9 lug for 285.00

I believe weatherby uses Bell & Carlson now you might just go to their site and order a B&C Medalist stock for a Mark V 6 lug or 9 lug for 285.00
Agreed. The B&C is better because it has a full length bedding block, not just metal at the point of the action screws.

FYI, be sure to test fit the B&C to your rifle as soon as it arrives. The last couple of B&C Weatherby Mark V stocks I bought were not shaped well in the forearm, and had too much upward bend in them.

Agreed. The B&C is better because it has a full length bedding block, not just metal at the point of the action screws.

FYI, be sure to test fit the B&C to your rifle as soon as it arrives. The last couple of B&C Weatherby Mark V stocks I bought were not shaped well in the forearm, and had too much upward bend in them.
Can confirm this one. Had to send it back to BC even though it was purchased through stockys.

Not off fibermark, but off stainless synthetic, 9 lug stock I'd sell cheap. Nice stock, old style

There are two versions of the Fibermark stock.
The older Japanese-era one has the diamond on the end of the grip cap, with a textured finish. They were made by McMillan and do not have any pillars. The more current US-era one is a B&C with a pillar at the action screws, but not full bedding.

The Japanese-era one is easier to find, but usually costs more. Ebay and Gunbroker would be your best bet for either.

Can confirm this one. Had to send it back to BC even though it was purchased through stockys.

You would not believe how much hassle I went through with B&C over my last one. They wanted me to send my rifle to them to see why it wouldn't fit; I refused. Multiple emails with photos, phone calls, etc. I now buy the "Accumark" sized ones since my intent is to bed them and float the barrel anyway.

You would not believe how much hassle I went through with B&C over my last one. They wanted me to send my rifle to them to see why it wouldn't fit; I refused. Multiple emails with photos, phone calls, etc. I now buy the "Accumark" sized ones since my intent is to bed them and float the barrel anyway.
again with a ttt thanks

I might have both long action and magnum action stocks from weatherby. My buddy was a gun smith there and I got them from him

Recent Posts