Need inormation on Kahles zf95 reticle

delta1

I just received via parcel post ,a kahles ZF95 10x42 scope. It was to have the 104 reticle but alas it does not. This is a reticle I have not seen before.
The vertical crosshair has hash marks from 100-1000 in increments of 100. four of which are above the horizontal crosshair and the 500 hash on the horizontal hair. The rest of the hash marks are below the horizontal hair 600-1000. Along both sides of the vertical cross hair is a slightly curving line. It runs from the 1000 hash to the 100 hash, widest at the 100 hash mark.
No instructions with it so any information on the name of the reticle and its use would be appreciated. If anyone has found a site online with information could you pass it along.
I have spent a number of hours online trying to find information, but nothing so far.

regards

Delta 1,

Your reticle is called the V2. Two stadia lines form a funnel that almost tapers to a point. A target's shoulder to shoulder distance is matched on the lines then the distance in meters 100-1000 is ranged off the marks. Compensator knob would be turned to match the distance (800 meter max). Cam is ballistically matched for 168 gr bthp match. Different cams are avail from Kahles.............

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.