Need AICS magazine for 300 Weatherby

I'm sure someone out there has already solved this problem. I recently purchased a Bergara HMR LA stock to replace the wooden one on my Remington 700 Classic in 300 Weatherby. The stock fit and looks great! Now I'm realizing that I should have made certain that I can get an AICS magazine for it. Bergara doesn't make on for 300 Weatherby and it doesn't appear anyone else does either. Max overall cartridge length is around 3.56. Anyone have any ideas of companies to purchase one from?

Thanks,
Bob

I'm sure someone out there has already solved this problem. I recently purchased a Bergara HMR LA stock to replace the wooden one on my Remington 700 Classic in 300 Weatherby. The stock fit and looks great! Now I'm realizing that I should have made certain that I can get an AICS magazine for it. Bergara doesn't make on for 300 Weatherby and it doesn't appear anyone else does either. Max overall cartridge length is around 3.56. Anyone have any ideas of companies to purchase one from?

Thanks,
Bob
Hello I have the same problem. 300 wby in 700 Remington and want to put it in an mdt tax 21 chassis but they say they don't have a magazine for it. I've heard you can use a 300 win mag magazine and fiddle with the tabs to make it work. Have you figured it out yet? If not I may just get the chassis, a 300 win mag magazine and figure it out and let you know the outcome.