• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need 230 gn. OTM bullets!!

I have around 150 230 hybrid targets I'm not using.. they r not otm tactical though

kasey

Sorry Kasey I would jump on them if they were the OTM's for sure. I need the thicker jacket. I thought I could us the lrab as trade leverage for the bergers. I will hang on to them if I can't get the OTM's out of them. Berger is way behind on production if you can't tell. Thanks guys for the offers though.

thicker jacket for??? they perform the same.. no worry just trying to help out
kasey

Huh. My understanding the otm had a thicker jacket then the target bullet? They are also longer correct? The otm's on game have worked outstanding for me, they have less splatter effect then the target bullets do because of the thicker jacket. They have a slightly higher BC then the otm which would be good but my 300 Dakota is shooting 1.3 inch groups @ 500 yards so I don't want to mess with it. If I'm all wrong in my thoughts then can somebody set me straight:D not saying your wrong sir

my question was what do you need the thicker jacket for.. not that they dont have one. the hybrids work just the same. but its all preference myfriend good luck in your search just trying to help you out

kasey