Necking up and accuracy?

yogibearmech

So wi shortage of components I stumbled across some Norma brass that is .264 and am thinking of buying it and necking up to .284. I have done in the past but not with bench rest prep for precision. Anyone have experience with this? Will I be messing up doing it

26 and 28 Nosler is the same case. Many of people including myself have necked up 26 Nosler. Your necks will be a little over worked but anneal and you'll be fine. 30 Nosler has a shorter body and is not the same case

26 and 28 Nosler is the same case. Many of people including myself have necked up 26 Nosler. Your necks will be a little over worked but anneal and you'll be fine. 30 Nosler has a shorter body and is not the same case
That's what I am was thinking. Figured someone here had already done it. I just got an annealer machine for Christmas so I can put it to use!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.