• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Near manufacturing alpha mount

cory.loos

Have a like new near manufacturing alpha mount. Purchased less then year ago. Retails as $325. Asking $275 . sold scope. Had it mounted on a 5.5x20x50nxs nightforce
Pm or txt 701-306-4070

Picture below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 68
JE,
This mount by Richard Near mounts to a picatinny rail. They're rock solid.

Base not included
Was on Remington. Check out his website. Fits lots of makes

Don't like to meddle, but I think this might help buyer and seller in this instance. I had and have Near Alphamounts. They're stainless steel and absolutely solid and beautifully done. My reason for posting here is to point out that the three ring Alphamount fits any Pickatinny rail (s) one or two piece as it's one piece; just the top halves of the rings separate (for the scope of course). Near bases are also stainless steel and are made--like other top tier bases--to fit specific makes and models. I can't say enough good about Near rings and bases and they (Near) are the best to deal with. I'd grab this up myself, but I've got some recovery to do and I already have an extra Near Alphamount.

Good morning sir, can I ask if you still have the scope mount for sale, please reply.

If you don't hear back from the OP, I have both a 2 ring and a 3 ring Alpha Mount available. 30 MM. Will work with either 50mm or 56mm objectives. Both have been used in the field but are in excellent shape.

$250 for the 2 Ring
$275 for the 3 Ring

PM me if interested.

Thanks
TX COWDOC

Good morning sir, I'm thinking about installing a huskemaw 5x30 with a 34 mm tube, thanks a bunch sir

Recent Posts