• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natchez - H1000 8Lb & H4831SC 8Lb

I got retumbo twice when veteran dropped a link. But my batting average is .05000 on powders. Primers I've done well but I paid for it after hazmat.

I equate it more to that claw game at the arcade that drops down and grabs a toy. You press the button and….almost!! That was close. Press the button again….dang it almost had it. Let's have another try. NOO, not that one!! Whew, pushed the button so fast I almost got the wrong one. Over and over and over and then it happens. You GOT ONE!! And when it's all said and done you realize you paid $8.00 for a $0.25 toy but dang you feel good about that because you won the game!!

Ive said many times, its like being at the grocery store with prime rib eyes in your cart, and a 300 lb. linebacker walks over and takes em outta your cart and puts em in his.....Same feelings.....
If I think I can run faster than him I might say something :)

I equate it more to that claw game at the arcade that drops down and grabs a toy. You press the button and….almost!! That was close. Press the button again….dang it almost had it. Let's have another try. NOO, not that one!! Whew, pushed the button so fast I almost got the wrong one. Over and over and over and then it happens. You GOT ONE!! And when it's all said and done you realize you paid $8.00 for a $0.25 toy but dang you feel good about that because you won the game!!
Exactly!! Now that's pretty dam funny right there! Except I can't even get THE ONE jug or can of H1000 and grossly overpay for it but feel good about it all at the same time.

Has anyone been successful getting any H1000 with these flash drop online sales anywhere?
I got H1000 from Natchez yesterday. Got on immediately when Discord alerted me and was out as soon as I checked out. I wanted Retumbo as well, but I knew if i spent time adding Retumbo I would miss the h1k. Sure enough, it was gone right after I checked out. If you see something you need, don't try to double up to save on hazmat.

I got some bullets and primers on these flash sales but never have even come close to scoring some H1000... I'm going to start referring to these flash sales as FAKE NEWS :)

I got H1000 from Natchez yesterday. Got on immediately when Discord alerted me and was out as soon as I checked out. I wanted Retumbo as well, but I knew if i spent time adding Retumbo I would miss the h1k. Sure enough, it was gone right after I checked out. If you see something you need, don't try to double up to save on hazmat.
So what you're saying is I have a chance!!

Good news. Thanks mfran615. Were you already logged into your Natchez account when you placed it into your cart or did you login as part of the checkout process??