• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natchez - H1000 8Lb & H4831SC 8Lb

Had it in the cart but was out of stock before I could get checked out...

Flash Sales, virtue signalling that they got supply when really they got not much.....same all over, Grafs, Natchez, whereever.

There is just not much supply.

So whats better, a flash sale that last minutes or less or the Powder Valley Game?

I just try and post as fast as I can. When I copy the link I usually look and see if it is still available. If it is I post it. I just hope someone can get what they need

I just try and post as fast as I can. When I copy the link I usually look and see if it is still available. If it is I post it. I just hope someone can get what they need
You're pretty quick with your posts here. I get it on discord and generally you've got it posted here really fast. I did snag a surprised 8 of Retumbo a couple hours ago at Midway so not all was lost for the day! Missed out on the unicorn(h1k) everywhere today though.

You're pretty quick with your posts here. I get it on discord and generally you've got it posted here really fast. I did snag a surprised 8 of Retumbo a couple hours ago at Midway so not all was lost for the day! Missed out on the unicorn(h1k) everywhere today though.
Unfortunately I am in front of my computer most of the day so when the text shows up I try to get it listed quick.