N570 with 350g Cuttings Edge Lazers?

seidersjoden

I know this has been discussed on here, but wanted to gather any updates from anyone shooting a .375 Cheytac and what they have been using for a load?

Getting my custom build soon and hope to make the 350g Lazers work for hunting (One load that is legal in CA and can be used everywhere else) and long range shooting. Why 350g. To mitigate recoil as much as I can to enable self spotting when hunting alone. I know not much difference between 350 vs 400 but there is a felt recoil difference regardless.

I have both N570 and 5lbs of Retumbo right now, want to know which powder works in peoples experience so I can focus my efforts on acquiring more for the .375.

Question:
Is N570 too slow for the 350's. Really want to make N570 work since it's more available than Retumbo, not just recently but overall in the last decade.

I understand the following things about N570:
-Burns hotter, possible cutting down on barrel life but increasing velocity a bit.
-Dirtier

Don't really care too much about these items above if performance is good.

I understand the rumors about N570 being Temp sensitive and there's been two opinions on that. Anyone have actual experience to say yay or nay on temp sensitivity.

Bottom line, if you had all the Retumbo and N570 in the world and shortage wasn't an issue, what would you use in your .375 Cheytac shooting 350 size bullets?

Thanks in advance fellas!

Here's my Stats:

Gun is being made by Brian at Shoot-long.com.
29" Proof Research 1-8" twist
Stiller 1.45" repeater
T5 Muzzle brake
XLR chassis
7x35 NF
Peterson brass.
Fed 215 primers
Applied Ballistics Dies

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.