N570 in a 7 Saum?

Jakeweb09

Anyone tried it? I'm shooting the Berger 180: with rl26 but getting worried I'm gonna run out before I get more. I've got a couple lbs of 570 but worried it's too slow of a burning powder

It's to slow. Especially with your short action. Stop by and I'll kick you some 26. Or I can grab you an 8 pounder next weekend?

It's to slow. Especially with your short action. Stop by and I'll kick you some 26. Or I can grab you an 8 pounder next weekend?

I'll take that 8lbr still! I'll shoot Ya a text next week some time to figure out a good time for both of us!
i kinda thought it would be to slow, but thought about putting it behind the 195 eol just to see what would happen. Probably just stick with the 26 as long as I can keep it on my shelf though!

Anyone tried it? I'm shooting the Berger 180: with rl26 but getting worried I'm gonna run out before I get more. I've got a couple lbs of 570 but worried it's too slow of a burning powder
I'm running it in a 6.5 saum. I have to put it in with a long drop tube so it won't be even with the case mouth. So far I'm getting 3150 or so from a 147 eld in a 27" bbl. I think it's worth a try for you.

It might work for 195's. But honestly I am switching to the 168 vld in my saum.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.