Nİghtforce nxs focus

soundwaves

Does the nightforce nxs loose its zero if the retical focus is adjusted ? l dont mean the paralax adjustment lm on about where you loosen the back eye piece and turn it around to focuse the retical.
my right eye sight has got bad since l bought the scope so l want to fidle around with it to see if l can adjust it a bit beter. but dont want to tuch it yet if l will loose my zero as lm going hunting soon and havent time to sight it in again :D

Soundwaves, You shouldn't have any changes in your scope, by adjusting the reticle focus. I had to readjust mine a while back to make-up for my "Old Guy Eyes". Biggest problem was the lock nut & eyepiece were very tight, & it took a bit to get them to loosened up. But, after I was done, there was no other change in the scope. Idaho-5R

I noticed that when I focus my retical then set the nut. When I adjust the scopes power it still turns my eye piece. Is this normal?

yes, that is normal. Page 5 of the owners manual says to "Tighten the lock-ring against the eyepiece so that the eyepiece, lock-ring and power zoom ring move as a single unit." JohnnyK.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.