My Weigh customer service

barnesuser28

I had to send back my Gempro 250 to my weigh for repair, it got there monday june 9th, and they say on the warranty card that a replacement will be shipped back to you with 48 hours of getting your scale. But i still havent received my replacement and have sent two emails asking when my scale will be back to me, both are un answered. Does anyone else have experience with My Weigh's customer service? If so please share. I will be calling them tomorrow morning and if the problem is not resolved i dont know what i am going to do.

Thanks, Riley

I am sending back my second Gem pro 250 in 6 months. First one came back in 2 weeks but the outer case was cracked. the second one I turned upside down to install batteries and it would not hold it's calibration.
It would walk up and down.

Just got it back today, after 5 weeks. I havent been able to test it out yet though, hopefully it works!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.