"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

Finally found some PRC dies, not match grade though.

Liddy
IMG_2548.jpg

Finally found some PRC dies, not match grade though.

Liddy
View attachment 260286
Good find! Agreed that these probably wouldn't be my first choice, and you'll more than likely replace them down the road with high-end dies, but in speaking to Redding about 2 weeks ago, they are now on a 21+ week wait. That wait is for "normal stuff" - not even custom dies, so your find is actually an outstanding one. Good grab.

Between this and your previous trip goodies, seems things are good in California!
There are a couple of small gun shops I hit every week, one that they always seem to "find" what I am looking for in the back of his store when shown to be out on the front shelves.
Surprisingly the local Sportsman's Warehouse house has produced a few gems also. Imagine my surprise one day when I stopped by to check for powder and there was an 8 LB jug of H4350 AND Retumbo, I almost could not grab it quick enough.

Liddy

There are a couple of small gun shops I hit every week, one that they always seem to "find" what I am looking for in the back of his store when shown to be out on the front shelves.
Surprisingly the local Sportsman's Warehouse house has produced a few gems also. Imagine my surprise one day when I stopped by to check for powder and there was an 8 LB jug of H4350 AND Retumbo, I almost could not grab it quick enough.

Liddy

Did you stop and buy lottery tickets too? 😁

Recent Posts