My Manners "clone"

NWmissouriman

Here's my Tikka T3 stainless 308 that I've been fooling around with. I really like the Manners camouflage patterns that they offer, but for what this gun is intended for it was hard to justify the cost of a Manners stock for this rifle. This was my attempt to create a similar look to the Manners camo patterns. While the quality of the stock itself is far from that of a Manners, I was fairly satisfied with how it turned out. You'll have to pardon the poor picture quality. I didn't put as much time into picture prep as I should have. For some reason it won't let me add more than one picture. I intended to put a couple pictures up of the process, but I guess the finished product is all I can do. Oh well, I'm sure most know what a factory Tikka looks like anyways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 287
Where are you located in NW Missouri? Nice stock. I'm thinking about doing something similar to a Boyds Pro Varmint I purchased.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.