My HBN experience and process

Just another followup if I may. In the youtube video he heats up the bullets to 200F before tunmling with HBN. The bullets he was using were OTM. Will A-Max, Accubonds or other similar tipped bullets be OK in the oven? No deformation heating them up to 200F and then putting them in the tumbler?

Again, thanks in advance. My HBN will be here Monday evening.

Just another followup if I may. In the youtube video he heats up the bullets to 200F before tunmling with HBN. The bullets he was using were OTM. Will A-Max, Accubonds or other similar tipped bullets be OK in the oven? No deformation heating them up to 200F and then putting them in the tumbler?

Again, thanks in advance. My HBN will be here Monday evening.
Should be fine, I've done it at around 200 as well. You know for sure the eld m and x bullets will survive…the heat shield tip! 😁

The way I put it in the original post…160-170 Fahrenheit is the right temperature for a proper latte or cappuccino…if it won't burn a precious hipster's lips your bullets will be just fine 🤣

170f would work well enough I'd think,

On another post the guy wasn't even using any artificial heat, just tumbled them outside in the sun (to be fair he was either in Texas or Arizona, so that might be hotter than this haha)

Should be fine, I've done it at around 200 as well. You know for sure the eld m and x bullets will survive…the heat shield tip! 😁

The way I put it in the original post…160-170 Fahrenheit is the right temperature for a proper latte or cappuccino…if it won't burn a precious hipster's lips your bullets will be just fine 🤣

170f would work well enough I'd think,

On another post the guy wasn't even using any artificial heat, just tumbled them outside in the sun (to be fair he was either in Texas or Arizona, so that might be hotter than this haha)
Thank you!
I'll start with some 338 for LM for now. It's one rifle I have no load developed