My First Long Range Rifle

Well to start off I have had to send it back to Bushnell to get it fixed. E clip was loose when I got it and didn't notice it till about 4 months after shooting about 500 rounds through it and it dinged up the front lens. It was totally Bushnells fault and they wouldn't just replace it like their warranty says they would, they want me to send it in and let their tech people take a look at it and determind if I have done it or they it was truly thier fault. BUT... back to what Im suppose to talk about. It is a good scope for the money. It always tracked good, would return to zero just fine. One of my friends I shoot with has a 4200 Tactical and he looked through mine and thought the glass was clearer then his scope. And to me its really clear. Because Bushnell would not simple take the scope back and send me a new one, I personally will never buy one again. Now maybe I got a lemon but I just wont buy anything Bushnell related. I am currently looking at the Sightron SIII 6x24 for my next scope on this rifle. And as for a date as long as shes back before 10:30 then it would be fine. But again the 3200 series of scopes are good scopes and you shouldnt have any problems with them. Just my 2 cents. If there is anything that Im leaving out then just ask. Jake

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.