Muzzle Brakes and More

Phil Lee

does any one know how to order from him? He has a shop tab on his website but it goes no where. Do you have to email him?
Also does he bore brakes to finish size or do I?

Reviving this thread.
I've emailed him three times in the last two months and still no reply. When I google his FFL number, I get a phone number but it says the voice box is full. Does anybody have any way to contact MBM?

Thanks, but I do that already when I send an email to someone new and didn't get a response. I did see that he mentioned on his website that people weren't getting his replies, but he said he changed the website. perhaps that is still a problem that's why I was looking for a phone number.

I don't know about bore sizing but Nathan turned mine down to match my barrel. Excellent device. I hope all is well with him.

Thanks, but I do that already when I send an email to someone new and didn't get a response. I did see that he mentioned on his website that people weren't getting his replies, but he said he changed the website. perhaps that is still a problem that's why I was looking for a phone number.
Most of his e-mails went to my junk mail. He's the one that told me to check.