MTD 3 rd AICS mag issue

JimFromTN

I bought a couple short action MTD aics 3rd magazines to use in my Hawkins Hunter DBM. They click right in, feed perfectly, and are perfectly flush with the rifle. The only issue is that they are a little tight and there is no way to remove them. I am assuming they should be a little loose so when you release them, they drop right out because there is nowhere to grasp them since they are flush with the rifle. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I had the same issue with the MDT mags in my AICS stocks. I am going to only use them in my MDT stock. They work fine in it.

I'd measure the width of the well and the width of the mag to see if it would be viable to sand off a bit and have it drop free.

I bought a couple short action MTD aics 3rd magazines to use in my Hawkins Hunter DBM. They click right in, feed perfectly, and are perfectly flush with the rifle. The only issue is that they are a little tight and there is no way to remove them. I am assuming they should be a little loose so when you release them, they drop right out because there is nowhere to grasp them since they are flush with the rifle. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
If they don't work out for you, would you consider selling them?