• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MT landscaping business for sale

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
It is time to move on to other things. After nearly 10 years of landscaping I am moving on. Would like to sell to a motivated individual that will take good care of my customers. Enough equipment to run a crew for hardscape and irrigation installation.

Dodge diesel flatbed p/u 2002
15' closed box work truck 1992
16' flatbed trailer
20' flatbed tilt trailer
500 gal hydroseeder on 16' flatbed trailer w/ aux tank
MT55 bobcat with vibraplow and 4 way bucket
Closed box truck full of tools and parts.

Building is picking up good again here so climate is right to get after it and build the company.

Steve

No young ambitious guys out there wanting their own business in MT. Up here in North West MT by Flathead lake. Hunting, fishing, and outdoors galore. I would be willing to teach someone with little experience. I would much rather sell to someone who will take care of my customers than liquidate.

Steve

$65k buys everything with customer list. Just went out to do another bid today.

Steve

Kalispell is the main town. The Flathead valley is the main area of business. The area has apx 70,000 people. The valley has Glacier National Park on the north and Flathead Lake on the south. Along with two alpine ski resorts. Building and new construction is booming again so the business climate is right for growth.

Steve

Recent Posts