• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MPA brass catcher

outdoorsmunn

I have a new MPA brass catcher for sale. I tried fitting it to my gun but couldn't get it to work quite right with my scope setup, so it has never left the house. It comes as new, with the different length arms. I can take PP gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay or personal check. Asking $125 shipped and insured by me.
IMG_1393.jpgIMG_1394.jpgIMG_1395.jpg

I have a new MPA brass catcher for sale. I tried fitting it to my gun but couldn't get it to work quite right with my scope setup, so it has never left the house. It comes as new, with the different length arms. I can take PP gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay or personal check. Asking $125 shipped and insured by me.
View attachment 546155View attachment 546156View attachment 546157
MPA is ahead of the industry for PRS shooting. I am sure that they did extensive testing for this "Catcher" to work.

The OP is selling at a very good price TYD. So if you or Anyone that is shooting PRS or wants to recover their Brass without hitting the ground this is the ticket (buy it).

Recent Posts