• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Modifeid RCBS primer catcher

lovesomeshootin

I have a co-worker making primer catchers for the RCBS rockchucker supreme press RCIV. It will work with or without the inline fabrication case ejecting plate. Price is $25.00 shipped and includes hardware, 24" of 1/2 tubing and a primer deflector for the front of the piston so the primers have to go out the back. Comes in a variety of colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGth6kntpvE

Click the above link to see it in action.

Thanks,
Ken

I just decapped about 150 .260 cases with the one I received today. Took a few minor changes to my process, turning the shell holder a little differently, and removing the case a little sooner. Nothing I can't manage, just don't catch your finger between the ram and collector. Mounted real easy, the small part that blocks the front fit nicely...could be a touch longer was my first thought..but it is fine. I could have used about 8" more tube...maybe next month when it straightens out it will be fine :D.

Out of all the cases I ran...3 didn't fall down the tube...the first one I thumped on down and on the last 2 the next primer took care of it.

All in all...good kit in my eyes

I added a Hose Clamp to hold the Hose in place. It works Very Well. I have deprimed approximately 400 cases (Mixed Rifle & Pistol, Mixed Large and Small), so far I think there were 5 or 6 that missed the catcher nd ended up on the floor.

I added a Pill Bottle, that I cut a round hole into, now the primers are caught in the bottle for easy handling / recycling.

The Deflector on mine seems to move around and I have t stop and adjust it back into place as it should be to function as desired.

All in all, I am happy with it.

Great Invention, I hope you have it Patented, if you don't, someone will.

Good Luck, great Product.

Dan

I am really interested in one of these. Getting the factory one off without spilling primers is almost impossible.
Can they be shipped to Australia?
If so, what is the bent piece of stainless for? Is that supposed to guide the primer into the catcher?
Can you PM me the cost please?

Cheers.
gun)