Mountain tactical tikka bottom metal

ibchez

Does anyone have any experience with their replacement tikka bottom metal? Either for the factory mag or aics version?

Good fit and finish?
It showed up just like they show on their website. It's a little noisy when using their metal mags, about like a metal AR mag. Just thought I'd say that since I don't remember seeing it mentioned before.

I've had a chance to use/install & hunt with the mountain tactical bottom metals for a good while now. Fit and finish is great, Personally - I have never had any rattle to the magazines. Maybe when they are unloaded with no rounds? (this is unavoidable) however - they have been a very worthy upgrade to the t3x lineup.

I've had a chance to use/install & hunt with the mountain tactical bottom metals for a good while now. Fit and finish is great, Personally - I have never had any rattle to the magazines. Maybe when they are unloaded with no rounds? (this is unavoidable) however - they have been a very worthy upgrade to the t3x lineup.
Thank you for reply. I am putting together my first custom rifle, and I am leaning towards a Mesa altitude with the mountain tactical bottom metal. I am also replacing my barrel with a carbon six replacement.

Thank you for reply. I am putting together my first custom rifle, and I am leaning towards a Mesa altitude with the mountain tactical bottom metal. I am also replacing my barrel with a carbon six replacement.
Great choices, you will love the tikka platform. If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out!

I bought most of my parts for my build from North Idaho Hunter.
To comment further the mags fit tight with no noise, loaded or unloaded. Only when installing and removing them probably common to all metal mags and metal bottom metal, just my first experience with it.

Have the Mesa Altitude stock & Mountain Tactical bottom metal on my Tikka 6.5 Creedmoor, no issues at all. Still using plastic factory mags.

do you have any experience with mountain tactical aics bottom metal for the tikka?
Yes, they work very well if you do not mind the protrusion from the bottom of your stock.

If you want more of a traditional flush style stay with the factory clone.