Morning breaking in the Rockies Sept 18th

W

*WyoWhisper*

My front and back yards.... if you look close enough you can hear the Elk Bugle!!

P1013149.jpg

P1013151.jpg

Wyo,
Beautiful shots, interesting to see the snow. I am flying down to Casper, hunting antelope in your fine state near Glenrock. Hope the snow will be gone, too early for that stuff.

Yup,

I have Boyd and 338-378 coming down in a week and a half.. I hope it's gone too... we might be in a hotel instead of camping on the dessert if this stays....

Wyo,
I did not get drawn up here for antelope but have been seeing some very good bucks. Looks like the rut is on as I saw a huge buck chasing two smaller ones away from a doe.
We have some tremendous antelope up here, but a very restricted season for residents only - if they even have a season. Some areas have been closed for several years so the bucks get old and big. Northern extent of their range, life is tough but they can get very big if winters don't get them.
Looking forward to playing tag with your critters in Wyoming, should be fun.

Wyo I don't supposed you have a higher resolution copy of that top picture do you? It is a really nice shot and it would look great on my desktop.

[ 09-18-2003: Message edited by: Pennell ]

Thanks for the pic Ric-- The house in the box is my parents' home--Ric and I are really shooting distance(1125 yds) from each other when I visit my parents...
JimMtn.jpg

Nice view Rick. Place almost reminds me of here somewhat. Tall mountains around here mostly, horses is the way to go if you like to feed them. Looks like you've got no shortage of grass, or places to shoot LR. Nice place, awesome view!
smile.gif

Holy $(*% !! How the hell do you keep that mowed? I only have 1/4 acre and the yard work kills me.

Nice picures Ric... good that someone somewhere can look outside and see something other than what's on TV at their neighbors house. On second thought... I guess we all look outside and can see at least a little horse-****!!

Dave,

I have 40 lawn movers! Kind of a unique manufacture.. brand name: Equus
wink.gif

Chris,

When ya gettin' you *** out this way again?

I may have 100 sections for PD's in Kaycee Wy.!! Now that would be fun!!

I look for a higher resolution pic....

Ric-- Oct 4-12--will be in Laramie--I hope to get a 1000 yd. speed goat with the Rice gun...

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.