More powder slower velocity??

emmagator

Ok ive been trying to work up a good load for my 270wsm using 150 bergers and RL19. Well today i got some wierd numbers.

RL19 60gr 27xxfps
RL19 61gr 23xxfps

I figure this is a chrony issue. Any input is appreciated.

Ok ive been trying to work up a good load for my 270wsm using 150 bergers and RL19. Well today i got some wierd numbers.

RL19 60gr 27xxfps
RL19 61gr 23xxfps

I figure this is a chrony issue. Any input is appreciated.

400' is DEFINETELY a chrony issue! How close together did you shoot the two loads? Did the sky change considerably during this time (lighting?) I've had this happen often when the sun is at an acute angle......Rich

400' is DEFINETELY a chrony issue! How close together did you shoot the two loads? Did the sky change considerably during this time (lighting?) I've had this happen often when the sun is at an acute angle......Rich
Is was overcast during both loads. The only i can think of is that the chrono might have got a little rain on it. During the second round it sprinkled lightly for like a minute bu i dried the chrono off.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts