Montana governor shows his true disdain of the Second Amendment

Nothing can be changed until the brain washing of our children in schools hav been stopped the whole agenda is to mold young minds in the passive ways that allows the far left to change the world slowly over time when us older people are dead and gone there will be no one to change the young minds it is being bred out of our children every day being called politically correct. David

We as hunters and shooters are our own worst enemy.

I used to be the legislative representative for the California Bowmen Hunters and I was extremely active during the times of the mountain lion legislation that stopped all hunting of mountain lions in the state of California.

I made sure that I was in contact with every club and group that had anything to do with the outdoors and would take my own time to ensure people knew what the legislation was about.

It makes me ill to remember how many outdoors-men told me to my face that a law like that would never pass in the state.

It did, mainly because very few sportsmen voted.

I could go on and on about how we screw ourselves year after year but I won't, there's no way a law like that will pass.
Exactly if every gun owner, license purchaser or any outdoorsman voted we wouldn't be in this mess. I'll bet yearly license sales and firearms sales far outnumber liberals and dems vote count!

When one city has more anti gun votes than some states you can't beat them unless you change the minds of the children coming up or we are a generation or two from losing what freedoms we have if you were alive in the 60s and 70s and see where we are today it's not hard to believe it will happen it's just when. David

I don't understand how anyone can decide what I need! I have three rafts, and only two adults that can captain them, I have plenty of cast iron, big, small, round, square, flat, deep, it's not your place to tell me what I can and can't use to enjoy my freedoms. These people **** me off!

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet but it looks like Steve Bullock is trying to out Beto Beto

from his own Twitter

"I am a hunter and a gun owner. No hunter needs a 30-round magazine, a bump stock, or an assault weapon. A large majority of Americans – Republican and Democrat – agree"

Next election vote this vile, rancid pile of filth, betrayer of the constitution out of office.

But what has hunting to do with the.AR platform. The 2A has nothing to do with hunting And HE knows it!

Until reading this thread, I thought the biggest problem in Montana was reintroduction of the Timber wolf. Never thought I'd see the introduction of a Dem majority.

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet but it looks like Steve Bullock is trying to out Beto Beto

from his own Twitter

"I am a hunter and a gun owner. No hunter needs a 30-round magazine, a bump stock, or an assault weapon. A large majority of Americans – Republican and Democrat – agree"

Next election vote this vile, rancid pile of filth, betrayer of the constitution out of office.

no one needs the liberal lying press either

Until reading this thread, I thought the biggest problem in Montana was reintroduction of the Timber wolf. Never thought I'd see the introduction of a Dem majority.
They have no majority. The newly elected Gov. is Republican as are both the state house and senate.

See my post on Montana House Bill 102 - regarding CCW in state - under consideration by judiciary committee.

LC1333.pdf (mt.gov)

I received an advisory on this from the NRA, like many forum members did. This is the text of 102.

Funny how many Montana politicians claim they are hunters (vote hunting using verbiage) then indicate intentions for various gun bans - what's wrong with shooting rodents with an AR (MSR).

Last edited:
We as hunters and shooters are our own worst enemy.

I used to be the legislative representative for the California Bowmen Hunters and I was extremely active during the times of the mountain lion legislation that stopped all hunting of mountain lions in the state of California.

I made sure that I was in contact with every club and group that had anything to do with the outdoors and would take my own time to ensure people knew what the legislation was about.

It makes me ill to remember how many outdoors-men told me to my face that a law like that would never pass in the state.

It did, mainly because very few sportsmen voted.

I could go on and on about how we screw ourselves year after year but I won't, there's no way a law like that will

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, wrong place for this.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.