• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

mole gun, 12 or 20 gauge antique

A guy named Bob

I have a original Mole trap gun that is being sold as antique show piece. These were uses to eliminate moles and still leagal to use outside the city limits for non protected earth burrowing mammals as per ORS. These are very hard to find and would make a wonderfull collection piece for display. All is intact and in very good condition with the exception that I removed the firing pin, so at this time its not operational due to missing firing pin. 12 or 20 gauge
$500.00

Attachments

• 20230623_104730.jpg
    20230623_104730.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I have a original Mole trap gun that is being sold as antique show piece. These were uses to eliminate moles and still leagal to use outside the city limits for non protected earth burrowing mammals as per ORS. These are very hard to find and would make a wonderfull collection piece for display. All is intact and in very good condition with the exception that I removed the firing pin, so at this time its not operational due to missing firing pin.
$500.00
What exactly does it do? Do you load a shotgun shell in it and what size shell? Is it 12 or 20 or both?
Are you going to sell with the firing pin separate?
Do you also ship some moles to put in the yard to test?

They were used to eliminate moles from yards or fields. If youre not fimilar with them its best you stay away.
They were extreamly effective at eliminating Moles. I will update the ad to include 12 or 20 gauge.
Thanks

What exactly does it do? Do you load a shotgun shell in it and what size shell? Is it 12 or 20 or both?
Are you going to sell with the firing pin separate?
Do you also ship some moles to put in the yard to test?
Coyote Shadow Tracker, if you buy it you can have all the moles in my yard to test it out. For free even.

My Pop had a couple that you would mash the mole tunnel down a little. You pushed the device into the ground until a trigger pad touched the flattened tunnel. His didn't use shotgun shells, they had metal pads with sharp metal needles that would be cocked and released strongly into the tunnel. They worked.

My Pop had a couple that you would mash the mole tunnel down a little. You pushed the device into the ground until a trigger pad touched the flattened tunnel. His didn't use shotgun shells, they had metal pads with sharp metal needles that would be cocked and released strongly into the tunnel. They worked.
Paul I have seen those Mole Killers!