Molded in stock colour schemes

subsonic

Hi all,
I am trying to decide on the colour scheme for a A5 can anyone post pictures of Mcmillans with molded in camo colours.
I am tending towards a marble finish but it is a case of what colours and what percentages of each.
Can people with molded in camo or marble stocks post some pics and state what colours were used in the stock.
It will be used for long range hunting in either rocky gray terrain or pale tussock type terrain.

Cheers,
Craig.

Hi craig--Mine and many other pictures can be found here:

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

Color is the hardest decision!!

JB

EDIT--BTW--i just ordered my a5 50% OD, 25% black and 25% tan

[ 10-20-2004: Message edited by: jb1000br ]

Hi Subsonic
I just ordered an A3 the same as one on the first thread - 60% Tan 20% Black and 20% Grey as general use in summer.
If you are going to be in a lot of rocks the Grey base/background might suit better - similar to Sniper CJ?
I head over to Otago once a year BTW gor a rabbit fix.
Hope to have a new 22/6mm next year for the looong shots!
APB

Subsonic
Just to throw a spanner in the works when you may have it all worked out!!??
You can order a graphite A series which will be about half the weight of a normal glass stock. However no molded in colours available only solid colours as a base you add to otherwise you can opt for a custom camo by McM for about $150US extra?
I have just been through this this morning!
Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.