• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MOA Rifles Evolution Long Range Hunter 6.5-284 Norma $2000 OFF!!!

Atlas11B

back up for sale after a guy put a deposit and waited 2 weeks to back out.

A like new 70 rounds fired, MOA Rifles Evolution Long Range Hunter 6.5-284. The only rounds fired were 70 of the 100 rounds loaded by MOA Rifles and they all shot half MOA easily.

Rifle Specs:
MOA Evolution Long Action (spiral fluted bolt and firing pin, M16 Badger Ordnance extractor, side bolt release)
26" Benchmark Sendero contour barrel
McMillan A3 stock White, Black, Tan. Free Floated, Pillar Bedded.
Side port removable muzzle break.
Timney 510 Trigger
Weight: 9lbs 12oz

Link: http://www.moarifles.com/rifle-lines/evolution/

Reloading:
Forster ultra-micrometer seating die
Forster bushing neck sizing die
Hornady match full length sizing die
70 once fired Norma Brass (cleaned and de-primed)
10 new Nosler brass
40 rounds loaded for load development using Nosler Brass, Berger VLD hunting 140gr bullets and H1000
30 rounds loaded by MOA Rifles that came with the gun
160 Berger Hunting VLD 140gr bullets

PRICE:
Complete Package $2850 shipped in soft case
Rifle Only $2600 shipped in soft case
Reloading is not for sale unless gun sells separate.
Can include Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 HS ZS MIL-R reticle with NF Ultralight rings for $1750 extra
Whole package for $4600 shipped.
THIS GUN COSTS $4000 NEW. RELOADING COMPONENTS ARE ALMOST $500 AND SCOPE AND RINGS ARE $2300.
YOU ARE BASICALLY GETTING A FREE NIGHTFORCE SCOPE WITH THIS IT ONLY HAS 70 ROUNDS THROUGH IT!!!

TRADES:
Thermal Clip On
Pvs-30
Custom big bores 338 lapua, 300 Norma etc.
Custom varmint caliber bolt guns
Trade value is higher than asking price

Text me at (541) 231-6126 for pictures or more information

Last edited:
It's not a custom, but a have a Sako M995 in .338 win mag with Sako opti-lock rings and 4.5-14 scope. As well as a FN barreled ar built on noveske receivers and geiselle trigger, and has vortex razor hd gen ii 1-6

It's not a custom, but a have a Sako M995 in .338 win mag with Sako opti-lock rings and 4.5-14 scope. As well as a FN barreled ar built on noveske receivers and geiselle trigger, and has vortex razor hd gen ii 1-6
I am going to pass, thank you for the offer!

I have a custom Remington 700 223 with a 26" Shilen bull barrel and timney trigger with a custom walnut stock and Burris scope if you are interested. Has around 200 rounds down the pipe and around 100 hand loads if you may be interested. It weighs around 14 pounds. Shoots one hole groups at 100 yards.

I have a custom Remington 700 223 with a 26" Shilen bull barrel and timney trigger with a custom walnut stock and Burris scope if you are interested. Has around 200 rounds down the pipe and around 100 hand loads if you may be interested. It weighs around 14 pounds. Shoots one hole groups at 100 yards.
I'm gonna pass, thank you for the offer

Up for one more day as a package then I'm going to come to my senses and not lose over $2000 on this deal and keep it