• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ANOTHER PRICE DROP! MOA Rifles Evolution Long Range Hunter 6.5-284

Atlas11B

MOA Rifles Evolution Long Range Hunter 6.5-284. You can look up all the specs on their website (http://www.moarifles.com/rifle-lines/evolution/) this thing is a hammer. Full custom rifle with McMillan A3 Stock, 26" Benchmark Barrel with custom muzzle break, Timney trigger, MOA custom action with side bolt release and fluted bolt with all the bells and whistles. I have a lot of reloading components and ammo to go with this rifle. Including Forster ultramicrometer seating die and match bushing neck die as well as hornady match full length die. I have 40 rounds loaded for load development with all of the information they are loaded in brand new nosler brass with h1000 and Berger 140 hunter bullets. I also have 30 rounds of the ammo loaded for this rifle by MOA Rifles that came with the gun. And 70 once fires Norma brass. 10 more brand new nosler brass and 160 140 grain Berger vld hunter bullets.
$3000 shipped for the package OBO
541-231-6126 for some pics

Last edited:
Bump it up, make me some offers. Cross posted on snipershide where I am much more active