• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 Long Range Target/Hunter

TAZMAN

I have a Semi custom 6.5-284 Norma that was built at Douglas Barrel and has 147 rounds through it. Remington 700 Long action fully trued and bedded in older HS precision stock. Barrel is a heavy contour (Varmint I think) stainless fluted barrel finished at 26 inches. The gun shoots 1/2 MOA or better with 142SMK and H4350. Comes with NF 20 MOA scope rail. The gun would make someone an awesome long range hunting rig. Action is coated black and is the smoothest action I have owned next to my Surgeon. Stock is tan with black flakes in it and BDL bottom metal. I have Redding Dies and 50 once fired brass that can go with it also. I have 2 6.5SAUM rifles now so this one just sits in the safe and deserves to be used. Now $1700 I have attached a link with pictures.

Sniper's Hide - Long Range Shooting, Precision Marksmanship, Gear Testing & Reviews - Scout Front Page

This is a standard norma chamber...no feeding issues with 142SMK bullets.

All PM's replied to and the scope can be purchased with the rifle as a complete long range rig. The scope is a 3.5-15x50 NF ZS HS Velocity reticle and is mounted in TPS rings. It will shoot the 140 Berger with no issues also but I have 142SMK's so I shoot them.

Guys, I have had some offers close to what I need but I am not going to give the rifle away. I have an honest $2700 in this rifle and it shoots awesome. I never sell any rifles but I have been lucky enough to have some really good rifles built and I hate to see this on set in the safe. This rifle shoots and has low round count. I can help someone with a good set up and load data but it may not fit everyone's purpose. As stated in the post above I can put together a complete package for someone who wants a ready to shoot rifle.

Thank you for all the offers but we aren't quite there yet. Lets get this unit to someone who will appreciate it.