• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Missouri Components Trading Thread

Primers at. NSS

By the time I posted and went back they were gone. No use posting until they become more plentiful. I bought these at $42.49. So Gunbroker prices & expectations should go away.

Thanks for the 2 who traded & helped me out with large rifle primers......met good people!

Last edited:
Thank you! I believe I'm blessed in that I'm in pretty good shape on everything except small primers and all of us may have to wait awhile on them!
Try to stay dry this weekend!

Folks, I cannot sell powder. I have helped local friends to where I can only trade for primers. I'll post some bullets later . Also, only to trade, not to sell. I'm open to suggestions, but a starting point is 1 lb of powder for 70% of brick of primers. Should vary depending on which powder & which primer. Goal is to be fair. No GunBroker stuff.
#1 need is small pistol primers
#2 need is small rifle primers

Attachments

• F8669CF7-D854-43B5-9149-714E117ED5C3.jpeg
    F8669CF7-D854-43B5-9149-714E117ED5C3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Folks, I cannot sell powder. I have helped local friends to where I can only trade for primers. I'll post some bullets later . Also, only to trade, not to sell. I'm open to suggestions, but a starting point is 1 lb of powder for 70% of brick of primers. Should vary depending on which powder & which primer. Goal is to be fair. No GunBroker stuff.
#1 need is small pistol primers
#2 need is small rifle primers
PM sent

Have seen some for other states and thought it'd be a good idea for a Missouri components sale/swap thread, didn't see one for our region.

If you're wanting to outright sell something, be sure to list a price.

I've got a few thousand Federal 215s (Large Rifle Mag Primers) that I could part with, and could also part with a 1k box of Fed Large Rifle Gold Medal Match primers. GMMs gone. Face to face transactions as I don't have a hazmat license, down in southern MO.

Looking for FMJ/HPBT .224 cal projectiles (55-68 grain range), RL26,, and .277 cal 140 gr Accubonds.
what part of missouri are you from?

I have 2 boxes(50 per box) of Barnes 284/7mm 140 gr. XBT, 1lb. of IMR 4064, 1lb. of Accuuate No. 9 that I'd like to trade. I'm looking for Alliant 2400 powder, small pistol primers or maybe some 257 cal. bullets, depending on what they are.

I have 2 boxes(50 per box) of Barnes 284/7mm 140 gr. XBT, 1lb. of IMR 4064, 1lb. of Accuuate No. 9 that I'd like to trade. I'm looking for Alliant 2400 powder, small pistol primers or maybe some 257 cal. bullets, depending on what the
I have ~1K .25 bullets. Let me know.

I have 10lbs of H4350, an 8lb jug of RE33, and 2lbs of N570. Looking to trade for H1000.

I also have 3k CCI 450 primers. Looking to trade for 210m, 215m or CCI 200 primers. Kansas City area.

Last edited: