• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Missouri Components Trading Thread

Looking for LR Mag primers in the STL area. I have SR, SR Mag, and standard LR to trade.

Also consider trading some primers for CFE-BLK.
Wish I had extra to trade.
Check Powder Valley for CFE-BLK. They had some earlier today.
Also, create an account at Hodgdon.com and check them every late afternoon to early evening.

Thinking more about what i have that I don' t need... I have quite a lot of various powders in 1 lb lots, mostly unopened. Usually the "gee they have that powder" purchases through the years. All stored in cool DRY basements through the years....
IMR 4451
IMR 4166
RL16
rl17
rl22 (one open, one mostly full)
IMR 4064
IMR 4350
IMR 4831 Really old steel can, but smells just fine. If you happen to love it and desire it......
MR8700 Beats me what it is. 30 years old. You need it and can tell me what its good for, its yours for any reasonable offer! Smells fine. In a repainted IMR steel can, acquired in the 80's bulk. Always stored cool.

I could be talked out of these for trades for H4350, N570 or heavy .338 Bergers. Or if you can convince me that you honestly just need one of these cause you shoot that powder and your stash is gone, we might be able to work out a cash deal.

Shipping NOT AN OPTION. I am 10 min north of KC in Parkville area.....

Looking for some large magnum pistol primers for reloading some 10mm in prep of an upcoming trip in a few weeks. I have some new unopened 1lb powders available for trade (Hodgdon HS-6, Titewad, and IMR 4320). Will also buy them outright if you are not interested in any of the powders. Figured I would try here before going to gb. I am located in Kansas City. Appreciate any help!

Looking for some large magnum pistol primers for reloading some 10mm in prep of an upcoming trip in a few weeks. I have some new unopened 1lb powders available for trade (Hodgdon HS-6, Titewad, and IMR 4320). Will also buy them outright if you are not interested in any of the powders. Figured I would try here before going to gb. I am located in Kansas City. Appreciate any help!
I might be able to help you. How many do you need for your trip?
I'm around Liberty Area.