• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Missouri Components Trading Thread

I have 2 boxes(50 per box) of Barnes 284/7mm 140 gr. XBT, 1lb. each of IMR 4831 & 4064 that I'd like to trade. I'm looking for Alliant Unique powder, small pistol primers or maybe some 257 cal. bullets, depending on what they are.

i'm in Kimberling City, about 40 miles S. of you. What did you have in mind?

I only have 1 lb so I would probably opt for the IMR 4831 unless you have other options to consider.

Have seen some for other states and thought it'd be a good idea for a Missouri components sale/swap thread, didn't see one for our region.

If you're wanting to outright sell something, be sure to list a price.

I've got a few thousand Federal 215s (Large Rifle Mag Primers) that I could part with, and could also part with a 1k box of Fed Large Rifle Gold Medal Match primers. Face to face transactions as I don't have a hazmat license, down in southern MO.

Looking for FMJ/HPBT .224 cal projectiles (55-68 grain range), RL26, and .277 cal 140 gr Accubonds.
Are all of the Fed Large Rifle GM gone? If you have the 1K left I would like to buy are find something to trade for it. All my supplies available for a primer trade!

@Lynn Holifield I'm supposed to meet with someone later today to swap the LRGMM primers but I'll let you know.
Thank you! It will probably be gone, but if by chance they don't I would really appreciate the chance to trade or buy from you.
Have seen some for other states and thought it'd be a good idea for a Missouri components sale/swap thread, didn't see one for our region.

If you're wanting to outright sell something, be sure to list a price.

I've got a few thousand Federal 215s (Large Rifle Mag Primers) that I could part with, and could also part with a 1k box of Fed Large Rifle Gold Medal Match primers. Face to face transactions as I don't have a hazmat license, down in southern MO.

Looking for FMJ/HPBT .224 cal projectiles (55-68 grain range), RL26, and .277 cal 140 gr Accubonds.
I didn't thank you for starting this thread. I think it can help a lot of us!