• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Missouri Components Trading Thread

Have small pistol primers, large pistol primers, & small rifle primers to trade for large rifle primers.
Prefer Fed GM210M or CCI BR2, but open to trade.

I'm still looking for small pistol primers, but don't have any large rifle primers. As far as primers, I only have large pistol magnum primers to trade. Is there anything else you're looking for other than the 30 cal. bullets you mentioned a few days ago.

I'm still looking for small pistol primers, but don't have any large rifle primers. As far as primers, I only have large pistol magnum primers to trade. Is there anything else you're looking for other than the 30 cal. bullets you mentioned a few days ago.
I have lots of 6.5 156 & 153.5 Berger's, but can always put up more.

How bad of a bind are you in for SPPs? I bought a lot of mine at a limit of 1 brick per order. It's adds up when you add hazmat, shipping, and taxes to just one brick. Feel welcome to pm me. I may be going out on the lake this evening.

Have to trade: Primers (except LR & LRM) I do have 1 Wolf LR to trade. Powders (6.5, .30 long range powders, 556, & pistol)

Needs:
Berger .30 200, 200.20, 205, 208, & 220 bullets. .30 190 SMKs
Berger 6.5 mm 140 elite hunter, 144 LRHT, 153.5, & 156
.243: lighter weight, easy to tune, 1-10 twist stable (don't want a lot - for crows)

Live on AR/MO border. Can meet from West Plains to Branson.
For the "mother lode" I can meet in Springfield to Willow Spring.

Last edited:
W760 for sale …8 lb keg. Fresh. $200
Reloader 22 1 pound $45

kcmo

Last edited:
I'm still looking for Small Pistol Primers? I have CCI 350 Large Pistol Magnum Primers, 1lb unopened of each, IMR 7828(metal can), IMR 4064, & H870. I'm in SW MO.

I have 5 1lb containers of H1000 looking to trade for some LR federal 210 primers or RL16. Will sell outright if someone needs it bad enough. In northeast KC in the 435/152 area.

Have a brick of CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers for trade for 2 pounds of powder. Would prefer 2 pounds of H4350 or a pound each of H4350 or H335.

Looking to trade for LR federal 210 primers or RL16. PM me for further details/offers. I am in northeast KC for meeting up in person. Here is what I have:
5 1lb of H1000 (same lot)
4 1lb of CFE Pistol (same lot)
1lb of Hodgdon Titewad
1lb of Hodgdon HS-6
1lb of IMR 4320

Also, I have a 1000 CCI 350 Magnum LPP that I would like to trade for regular LPP if anyone is interested as my handgun can shoot them but probably not the best.