• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Missouri Components Trading Thread

Posting a barrel I will be putting up for sale and checking this forum to see if anyone wants it 1st.

- Never fired, Bartlein #3B, RH 8-7.5 gain twist, 24" finish by GAP, purchased & diamond fluted by Gregg at bugholes.com, chambered in 6.5 PRC - custom throated for Berger 156 EOLs - threaded on end for brake or can by GAP ( GA Precision). GAP took longer to complete than anticipated and a barrel I had order as a replacement came in before rifle was completed. I sent rifle back I fired for installation of my 1st carbon fiber barrel, a Bartlein #4 CF RH 8-7.5 gain twist custom throated for the Berger 156 EOLs.
*see pics
This sold to a gentleman in ID on this forums main sale thread. For whatever reason I couldn't find how to edit it.

I have a full new box of 185 vld hunting berger 30 cal I would sell for 65.00 (includes shipping) and a new box of barnes 127 LRX 6.5 i would sell for 45.00 (includes shipping) or meet up and trade H4831sc or Fed 210 primers. I'm in Springfield, MO

Alright, just found some range brass from some fun shooting with friends.
No idea of what the price should be.
MAKE OFFERS.

1457 ish 9mm luger. Miscellaneous.
Deprimed and cleaned. $ 125

Might have some small primer 45 Blazer brass. Unless someone wants to trade some small pistol primers for CCI large pistol mag primers.

SOLD

Attachments

• 20210717_193138.jpg
    20210717_193138.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
If anyone is looking for tools I have,

Redding neck thickness gauge with indicator $50

This is listed on main page but at higher costs. please make OFFERS I have no room for these extra tools.

SOLD

Attachments

• 20210719_104230.jpg
    20210719_104230.jpg
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Have a brick of CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers for trade for 2 pounds of powder. Would prefer 2 pounds of H4350 or a pound each of H4350 or H335.
Got some H4350, so would trade CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers for a box of Hornady 212 ELDX bullets or sell for $65

Where are you located? I have some rl23.
Got any 7mm ballistic tips in 140?

thanks. Sean
Don't have a 7mm. The 23 is for my 300 WM. I usually use H1000 & RL26, but I'm trying some Hammer Hunters and was told 23 was the go to powder for them as they like a little faster burn rate. Looking forward to trying them.
Wife & I were in Springfield today. I live a couple of miles below the AR/MO line. We will be back in Springfield late Tuesday to pick up friends at the airport.
Are you in need of primers? I also have a lot of slow burn rifle powder, lots of 5.56 powder, & a good selection of pistol powder.
Wishing you & yours a good evening with a fun safe weekend!

Could always use some primers but I am in KC, probably too far apart. Really need to pickup some 7mm noslers. Spoke with Nosler earlier this month and 7mm stuff goes to press late august early Sept.

You betcha KCs to far, but certainly appreciate you reaching out. I'll keep those Noslers in mind and if I see any local I'll pick them up for you. I have a friend that likes the same bullet. I'll also check with him to see if he has any to spare.