• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Minox 15x58ED Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

700lr7mm

Hey all I've got a set of Minox 15x58ED binos up for grabs. Purchased these late last year and they have been nothing but a great set of binos for me. BUT. I drew a rifle bull tag this year and would like to finish dressing my rifle up a bit better. I just got them back from Minox. The retaining washers on the front were replaced for a new seal and refilled with argon, they have been refocused, all lenses were polished, and new eye cups installed. As far as the lenses go, there are 3 small scratches on one of the objective lenses. I was reassured by Minox that new glass was not necessary and that they had no affect on the coating or clarity of the glass. I can second that as I used them this last weekend a bit and had zero trouble with any glare or clarity. I'm looking to get $600TYD on these, that would help me break even on what I've got into them. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. Thanks for looking, and have a good day.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.