• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Retumbo, Varget, H4350 ALL UP

Yes, youd think it was just 2lb limit each day but its actually 2 lb limit per 7 days too.
Create another account with a different email. Use wife's email, whatever. Address and info can be the same. Back when they started limits, it was figured out pretty quick this worked. Unless they've caught onto it, haven't ordered from midway in a year or so.

I tried a second order too. It says, you need to wait 7 days to place another order for the same product(smokeless powders)
I tried to buy more Retumbo but not allowed because it hasn't been long enough since my last order - fair enough.
See my reply to Veteran above, if there's a will there's a way if you need it.

Create another account with a different email. Use wife's email, whatever. Address and info can be the same. Back when they started limits, it was figured out pretty quick this worked. Unless they've caught onto it, haven't ordered from midway in a year or so.
Didn't work a few months ago, they caught on. Maybe different names and address.

I have 6 friends that will buy at a moments notice. When I see powders I want/need available I send up a flare and they all buy as much as possible and I pay them for it when it ships. Where there's a will there's a way.