• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Federal 215 Large Magnum Rifle Primers

thanks I just ran out and was almost ready to buy 100 on gun broker until I could find some. got br-2 and small rifle magnum today as well, Was a great day.

I was able to get a brick. I usually use the 215m primers, but I'm critically low on stock so bought a brick of these 215s.

They had been gone, came back few min. Now gone again, says outta stock.

Sure has been a good week for primers after long drouth.

Brownells and Midway best,

Natchez and Powder Valley next.

Seems like powder valley has best prices followed amazingly by Midway. Brownells cost a bit more.

Yes the say "Available" but can't put in car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the say "Available" but can't put in car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn
I tried and tried. It kept saying that there was CCI 450 available. This was around 6:47PM today. I kept ordering and it kept saying that I have it in my cart and then tried closing out the cart. Well later on this evening it said that I had (15) BRICKS and shipping -had a total cost with tax and shipping Haz mat. WAS going to be a Santa for some of my friends ad give away powder. -thought A GIFT FROM LARRY POTTERSFIELD.
. I checked again and there was ZEROOOOOOOOO. in my account.
HOPE that some of you fellow LRH members were able and lucky to get some. Seems like Midway's website is acting the same way as PV. Tells you it's available, then puts in your cart-----then NOTHING!
Well at least got my blood pressure up and hopes that now primers are starting to come available just like powder was several months ago.
Let's all keep the faith and keep a positive attitude! Don't buy the scalper prices on GB. Primers are coming on the market - even though at high prices. Myself and other members on LRH bought CCI 400 Primers on Yesterday (2 Bricks) at a time. $192.47 total. Well it's not the $37.59 price six years ago, but the new norm may be ?????
I also got a box 500 of SMK 142gr 6.5 for $282.47 (Tax, shipping)
I wish all of us luck and we can trade between each other. Stop the GB prices, but deal with today's inflation. I am making a trip October 1st from East Altana up I-75 to Chattanooga then on I-24 to Nashville. Will have some powders to trade for VARGET and will be hitting all the LGS along the way and then returning October 3rd.
I will put a post in several days up and see what our members need and we can help each other out with,

Len & Jill

Darn
I tried and tried. It kept saying that there was CCI 450 available. This was around 6:47PM today. I kept ordering and it kept saying that I have it in my cart and then tried closing out the cart. Well later on this evening it said that I had (15) BRICKS and shipping -had a total cost with tax and shipping Haz mat. WAS going to be a Santa for some of my friends ad give away powder. -thought A GIFT FROM LARRY POTTERSFIELD.
. I checked again and there was ZEROOOOOOOOO. in my account.
HOPE that some of you fellow LRH members were able and lucky to get some. Seems like Midway's website is acting the same way as PV. Tells you it's available, then puts in your cart-----then NOTHING!
Well at least got my blood pressure up and hopes that now primers are starting to come available just like powder was several months ago.
Let's all keep the faith and keep a positive attitude! Don't buy the scalper prices on GB. Primers are coming on the market - even though at high prices. Myself and other members on LRH bought CCI 400 Primers on Yesterday (2 Bricks) at a time. $192.47 total. Well it's not the $37.59 price six years ago, but the new norm may be ?????
I also got a box 500 of SMK 142gr 6.5 for $282.47 (Tax, shipping)
I wish all of us luck and we can trade between each other. Stop the GB prices, but deal with today's inflation. I am making a trip October 1st from East Altana up I-75 to Chattanooga then on I-24 to Nashville. Will have some powders to trade for VARGET and will be hitting all the LGS along the way and then returning October 3rd.
I will put a post in several days up and see what our members need and we can help each other out with,

Len & Jill
Yeah, its like having prime bone in rib eyes in your grocery cart, and some big linebacker guy comes and takes em outta yore cart and puts em in his......🤔😣

Un Friggen BELEIVABLE
I was trying to get Primers off of Midway. Then I saw a post that Brownells had some primers, I jumped on to the site, tried to by some CC-450 and kept getting blocked out. I sent texts to some friends hoping that hey could get 2 Bricks. Didn't see my credit card to see if I was able to get any reply's.
I was looking at my credit card to see if I got any charges and low and behold I had two charges - one on my account and one on Jill's account. Well now I know that I am getting some primers from Brownells. Then there was a same charge on Jill's card from Brownells. I first thought that I got charged twice, but how on Jill's card? I just asked her about 10 minutes ago after researching all my accounts for several hours. Jill said O Ya i forgot to tell you that i saw a notice on my phone this afternoon for primers so I bought some.!!!! Well Heck Ya now we got 4 Bricks of CCI 450s. Just called my shooting partner and told him that Jill just donated a Brick of 450s to his Stash of reloading equipment at our house.
Some days are really good even though you have to pay a lot. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also having a really GREAT wife that looks out for reloading components!!!

Just watched a guy grab some (fed 210) today from lgs whole brick
Last time I grabbed some 215 it was only 200 and the guy behind counter grunted and groaned over that like he wanted to say they'd only sell me one sleeve but turned around today and sold a whole brick.
This place has a lot but they limit everything
1lb powder per week 1box ammo per week
Even shotgun slugs they say they're limiting 1 box per season good luck I guess with that.