• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley Federal 215 Large Rifle Magnum Primers

Veteran

They were gone in 5 min or so, but Im just posting this to point out cost.

If Powder Valley can sell for $95 so can everyone else or certainly no more than $100 to $110. Everything above that is gouging, Hype, and B.S.

All the pistol and small rifle are in the $75 to $95 Range too.

Anybody willing to pay $150 plus for CCI BRs is getting a bad deal in my opinion. Its just that an opinion. The Fed is really beginning to tighten the screws
and there is going to be a recession. Housing has just begun to slide, retail sales including ammo, reloading, outdoor sporting goods are going to fall off too before this is over.

Notice any house cleaning sales the last 2 months??

There is a good reason.

ok, so looks like you might get some by "playing the game"
at powder valley.
I don't mind that they play the game of letting a little out at a time. It does give some a fighting chance of getting some.

Thanks for posting when components are available. You've made many a guy's days over the last couple of years.

They were gone in 5 min or so, but Im just posting this to point out cost.

If Powder Valley can sell for $95 so can everyone else or certainly no more than $100 to $110. Everything above that is gouging, Hype, and B.S.

All the pistol and small rifle are in the $75 to $95 Range too.

Anybody willing to pay $150 plus for CCI BRs is getting a bad deal in my opinion. Its just that an opinion. The Fed is really beginning to tighten the screws
and there is going to be a recession. Housing has just begun to slide, retail sales including ammo, reloading, outdoor sporting goods are going to fall off too before this is over.

Notice any house cleaning sales the last 2 months??

There is a good reason.
PREACH brother!!!!!!!!