• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Micron 6 GT Seating Die (22 GT Micron Sold)

One of my best friends who has passed on had a daughter & her family that lived in the 5 fingers lake region. Beautiful country & rural. It's a shame NY isn't run by the people from upstate. It's definitely not NYC!
Thanks…..Lynn
Yes sir , The biggest problem upstate are those who complain about the noise .
Seems like there is no neutral consensus to make everyone happy by allowing suppressors.
NYC has precedence. On the other hand NY state has the largest Federal park lands in the country.
One day Im heading your way , for sure . got a few more years to go

Yes sir , The biggest problem upstate are those who complain about the noise .
Seems like there is no neutral consensus to make everyone happy by allowing suppressors.
NYC has precedence. On the other hand NY state has the largest Federal park lands in the country.
One day Im heading your way , for sure . got a few more years to go
It's beautiful country where you are at. Everyone just thinks NYC when they here NY. Lots of dairy farms if I remember right.
We are going through a small boom right now as people leave the cities. It goes in cycles. They will get tired of the crime & violence one day. One of my fav books is the Last of the Mohicans. I believe the book was written about the White Mountain area. I'm not sure where they made the movie at if it was the White or Smokies.