MGM Barrels???

jmeier1981

Does anyone know what kinda price I could expect to pay for a new MGM Encore pistol barrel? Im looking to get into an encore pistol and was told to check out MGM for an aftermarket barrel, does anyone have any experience with this company or any other custom barrel company that would build a barrel for an encore pistol??? Im not exactly looking for the best because chances are I cant afford the best, but would like the best for my money.

Does anyone know what kinda price I could expect to pay for a new MGM Encore pistol barrel? Im looking to get into an encore pistol and was told to check out MGM for an aftermarket barrel, does anyone have any experience with this company or any other custom barrel company that would build a barrel for an encore pistol??? Im not exactly looking for the best because chances are I cant afford the best, but would like the best for my money.

A 15" 7mm-08 Stainless steel barrel (Shilen Select match) $375 if I have it right from the website.

Call and talk to them first

:):) G'day from downunder .

G'day , MGM make the best barrels you can get , they are great to deal with .

I bought my first and was really pleased with the barrel , great finish and puts them in one big hole ( if the old bloke does his job , me ) and you could not find better folks to deal with , just give Shelsie a ring on the blower ( phone ) and she will see you right .
icon14.gif

I must warn you of one thing though , when you get your first it wont be your last , I have 12 now ( contender & encore ) with no 13 in the works now , it will make my Rampro something extra special .
icon10.gif

Regards Paul .
icon7.gif

real aussie men eat vegemite everyday

Ok I checked the website also and noticed that all the pistol barrel lenghts were the same price up to 14" but then the 15" was an extra $50. So why would that be? Is that extra inch important or should a guy just save the $50 and go with a 14"

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.