• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Merry Christmas from Matrix Bullets!

pwrdbycotn

Marshal accidentally sent me a box 185gr .308 vld bullets in a recent order that I had placed with him. I offered to ship the bullets back to him but he said to either keep them or give them to someone I like. So, since this site has been very informative and most of the people here are nice I am going to give them to someone. All I ask is that you pay the shipping costs. I'll mail them in a flat rate box from USPS. The first person to publicly post that they want them will get them. You can thank Marshal for his generosity.

Marshal accidentally sent me a box 185gr .308 vld bullets in a recent order that I had placed with him. I offered to ship the bullets back to him but he said to either keep them or give them to someone I like. So, since this site has been very informative and most of the people here are nice I am going to give them to someone. All I ask is that you pay the shipping costs. I'll mail them in a flat rate box from USPS. The first person to publicly post that they want them will get them. You can thank Marshal for his generosity.

Very awesome of you!!

Recent Posts