• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Merry Christmas from Matrix Bullets!

pwrdbycotn

Marshal accidentally sent me a box 185gr .308 vld bullets in a recent order that I had placed with him. I offered to ship the bullets back to him but he said to either keep them or give them to someone I like. So, since this site has been very informative and most of the people here are nice I am going to give them to someone. All I ask is that you pay the shipping costs. I'll mail them in a flat rate box from USPS. The first person to publicly post that they want them will get them. You can thank Marshal for his generosity.

Marshal accidentally sent me a box 185gr .308 vld bullets in a recent order that I had placed with him. I offered to ship the bullets back to him but he said to either keep them or give them to someone I like. So, since this site has been very informative and most of the people here are nice I am going to give them to someone. All I ask is that you pay the shipping costs. I'll mail them in a flat rate box from USPS. The first person to publicly post that they want them will get them. You can thank Marshal for his generosity.

Very awesome of you!!