• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to each one of you.
it's good to see a "family" still sticking together and helping out in a time of need. Not only for helping during this time when our resources run thin but also with the truly needy people. I've had many people reach out and I have saw several offerings from many people on here lending a helping hand in many different ways. I'm thankful to have a place like this that allows me to deal with folks like you.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you and your family stay safe.
Pat
Merry Christmas and thanks for posting Nubba. I'm a day late but I swear yesterday was filled with texts and emails of well wishes. Did my heart good. Merry Christmas to all you wonderful yahoos, cranks and belligerent cusses. Proud to call you part of my campfire. @Len Backus , thanks for this platform. Its kept some of us sane this past year.

Great thread. Merry Christmas. God lives and sent his Son Jesus Christ to save all who will believe, exercise faith unto repentance and strive to live in obedience to his commandments. God be thanked for this matchless gift. #TheGift.

I will add my best wishes to all. Let's hope next year finds us resupplied with ammo and reloading components and if not, it will surely bring us more freedom of movement to use what we have. Like most of you, I was raised to share and be thankful for what I have. I never knew there was a name for it until I heard the phrase "Pay it forward". I knew exactly what it meant and I try very hard to comply. Another phrase I like is "Random acts of kindness".
God bless.

it's good to see a "family" still sticking together and helping out in a time of need. Not only for helping during this time when our resources run thin but also with the truly needy people. I've had many people reach out and I have saw several offerings from many people on here lending a helping hand in many different ways. I'm thankful to have a place like this that allows me to deal with folks like you.
Pat
Merry Christmas from the great white north of Saskatchewan, Canada

Pat
Merry Christmas to all!.

Merry Christmas from central iowa....thanks to all of you for all the amazing info on this site. More than i could learn in 2 lifetimes blowing **** up in my guns. Lol. My kids are learning this stuff 40 years sooner than me. Be a while till they out shoot my wife and me though. But here's to more great tech and info sharing next year

Greatest gift ever gifted was handed to humanity with a little boy through an unsuspecting woman and man in an odd situation. Regardless of your day today, remember God loves you and your family and is masterfully creating purpose with each of us. Keep perspective on Christmas and as you reflect on the end of a year! Merry Christmas!!!
"And he shall be called Jesus"

I THINK WE SHOULD START UP A MEMBERS IN NEED CATEGORY IN THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION. IF YOU ARE NEW TO RELOADING AND NEED SOME EQUIPMENT ETC. DONT WORRY ABOUT ASKING ME FOR HELP IF I HAVE SOMETHING THAT I CAN HELP U WITH LET ME KNOW GOD GAVE IT TO ME ANYWAY SO YOU ARE ASKING GOD FOR HELP NOT ME. I TELL U THIS ONLY BECAUSE OF PRIDE ETC. SOME PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP. EQUIPMENT NOT A PROBLEM, GETTING PRIMERS, POWDER, BULLETS ETC. YOU CAN GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR FRIENDS, AS THE SONG GOES.
Awesome idea sir. I trust it happens.